Belarus is a country where more than 7500 international students study medicine. There are top medical universities in Belarus with a affordable fee structure and degrees (MD) recognised by the SLMC, GMC, ECFMG, AMC, WHO and other medical bodies.
There are various medical universities in Belarus. Suppose you choose a medicine course in Belarus for your higher education. In that case, this is the right decision you must make in your life because a medical degree at any Belarus medical university is recognised leading destinations worldwide.
There is a vast list of medical universities in Belarus., Belarusian State Medical University (https://www.bsmu.by) is the ranked 1 medical university in Belarus for international students accredited by all the regulatory bodies mentioned above. Sri Lankan student now have access to apply to this prestigious university through ISC Education the only authorised representative in Sri Lanka to enrol students to the university.
Belarus has also become quite famous in recent years. The country is one of the most sort after destinations for medical students. Also, Belarussian medical degree is affordable for Sri Lankan students which cost less than studying medicine in other European, Western, Pacific or Eastern Asian countries.
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Belarus for Sri Lankan Students
• English medium of education.
• TOEFL and IELTS tests are not required for studying medicine in Belarus
• After Completing an MD Degree from Belarus, students will be eligible to sit for the entrance exams like ERPM ACT-16, USMLE, AMC, PLAB & many more.
• MD degree from Belarus medical universities is recognised globally.
• Easy & straightforward admission process for studying medicine in Belarus.
• Affordable course fee structure for medical degrees in Belarus.
• Modern hospitals are available for clinical practices.
• Student-friendly campus environment.
• A complete safety and security for international students.
Eligibility Criteria: For Studying Medicine in Belarus
The eligibility criteria for studying medicine in Belarus are straightforward if you are planning for admission with the best SLMC-approved medical universities:
• The student must complete Advanced Level (A/Ls) or equivalent qualification.
• The student must have a minimum 2C’s / 1S/D for Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
• IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required.
How do you get Admission to Studying Medicine Course in Belarus?
Gaining admission to top medical universities in Belarus for Sri Lankan students is facilitated through ISC Education. Consult our expert medical placement counsellors and guarantee your place at Belarus’s foremost state medical universities.
To Schedule Your Appointment: Reach out to Dr Harry Prasad (MD, Belarus | MBA, UK | Dip – Russian Language & Counselling | Chief Medical Officer, IVF & Fertility Centre, Asiri Hospitals | Official Representative for Belarusian State Medical University in Sri Lanka | Sri Lankan President for International Graduates’ Association – Belarus) at 0777 55 66 66.
ISC Education Address: 4A Cambridge Place, Colombo