Why Study At Belarussian State Medical University
Belarussian State Medical University is the leading university in the Republic of Belarus and is ranked number one within the country.
• Established in 1921.
• BSMU is known for its high-quality medical training.
• The university has nearly 25,000 students, including undergraduates, graduate students and more than 4,200 international students from 50 countries.
• Contains 28 Faculties and Educational Institutions, 3 Educational and Experimental Stations, 4 Research Institutes, 41 Research Laboratories, 4 Museums,2 Research Centres
• The academic staff comprises first-class specialists with new perspectives and expertise keen to share their knowledge and insights.
• BSMU is equipped with over 880 educators. More than 64% have a scientific degree, including 3 corresponding members of the National Academy of Science, 12 laureates who were awarded State Awards, and 16 honoured scientists, physicians, and other healthcare professionals.